["Nature party" is synonym for a trance/electro party sprinkled with a healthy dosage of drugs and... nice people. It is set in a naturistic area undisturbed by any bordering cities or public infringements. Example: desert, woods, etc. Nature parties are parallel to raves, for the simple reason that they last throughout the entire day. Starting from anywhere in the morning/noon to.. sunset. ad beyond. The locations are only revealed the day of.]
Me "What're you doing tomorrow?"
Danielle "we're going to a nature party."
Me "WHAT! IWANNACOMECANICOME"
Danielle "Uh, sure."
Me "Yesssss."
Danielle "I don't think there's enough seats in the car though."
Me "It's OK I CAN SIT IN THE TRUNK!"
Danielle "well, ok. I'll call and ask."
That night we go out to a Glam-ou-rama party and I get back at 5:30. I wake up around 10 because a strange boy was in the room (not mine). I think about things. Daniel the Designated Driver is picking us up.. at 10:30. AHH
I take a look in the mirror...
The silver lightening bolt I painted across my face has crusted to my skin and there are bits of glitter clumps stuck in my eyebrows. And I smell like... I went out. With no time to change I scuttle over to the other apartment in what I wore out last night; a fuschia tank top sans bra, purple jeans with the pockets cut out, bright purple heels.
After getting there I meet my, unbeknownst to him, transportation bitch of the day.
Daniel is one of the most inane human beings I have ever met. He's one of those that has nothing real to offer, and is pretty much the equivalent to any basic life form. And I say this with a most gleeful heart, because I felt A o.k. in doing whatever the hell I wanted without regard for him. Amen boring people.
We get to an expansive field of mini sanddunes with what appears to be a strange maze of sandy trails everywhere. There's absolutely no way not to get lost, but we find our destination. There are so many nearly naked guys with the hardened lanky bodies that scream "I GREW UP ON A MOSHAV!" I want to cry. Let it be known, that throughout this entire day, every single person was BEAUTIFUL. It was as if a secret letter went out summoning the prescence of every stunning human in Israel to come right HERE. I can't even tell you where "here" was.
We put our stuff down under the large dance tent and meander off.
After a couple minutes of trekking through larger dunes and down some hills.... WEAREINHAWAII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are literally standing on the edge of a cliff, overlooking some increbible body of water and a decaying ship structure out not too far from the shoreline below us?...
Where the fuck are we?
[all in all the events that follow were... rather strange. some human-powered kites floating around, a couple tribal girls with metal sticks leading a frenzy of people in touching random figures hanging from the tent ceiling...
I recommend going if you have any of these desires:
to have sex
to do drugs
to dance
to have sex on drugs in front of a lot of people
to not care about doing any of the above]
No comments:
Post a Comment