Monday, November 30, 2009

research studio critique: for chuck.

see?i didnt make it up i know how to maneuver a blog

leave a good critique comment

1 comment:

  1. Chuck: So R-bot thinks that we can talk about her blog as a work of art. Anybody? D.J.?

    D.J.: Definitely. But it has to have originality and center towards a type of theme. I think that the things written in the blog itself can be considered works of art. Zach?

    Zach: I agree with DJ. Suck it Chuck.

    Chuck: Oh, I'll suck it, fuck boy. Now Go get me some french fries. Large Please. I didn't get fat by accident. Okay, what about Jabari? Jabari? Jabari? Hello?

    Well written but what do you want us to get from it? -JABARI

    me- iwant you to laugh.
    thats it. oh, and i like well written shit. so if it wasnt, i guess tell a sista.

    ReplyDelete